Our Coronavirus Commitment
Lightweight Scooters will strive to continue to operate at full strength during the Coronavirus Pandemic. We are doing our best to provide our range of lightweight scooters to the people who need them the most.
Once you’ve identified the lightweight scooter you want, just call 0333 414 1881 and we can arrange for a demonstration at your home. Alternatively, just fill in the ‘contact us’ form on the side of this page and we’ll get one of our friendly team to call you for a chat.
We make Safety a Top Priority
We also take the safety of our customers and staff extremely seriously. That’s why when we’re preparing a mobility scooter or delivering to your home, we have measures in place to protect both staff and our customers.
- A briefing to our employees on enhanced hygiene procedures which includes personal hygiene, hand washing, and the use of sanitisers.
- Keeping vehicles clean and well ventilated at all times.
- The correct storage of mobility equipment to ensure that it is clean or deep cleaned (if hiring equipment) before delivery.
- The implementation of social distancing across the business and on delivery of your lightweight scooter, including the use of medical gloves.
- Staff are being asked to self-isolate for 7 days if either they or a close family member shows any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We’ll continue to monitor all advice provided by the government both in our offices, warehouse, and delivery services.
To take advantage of our local delivery service please contact our friendly team on 0333 414 1881 for more information.